Any applicant other than EU needs a student visa. One can get the visa via consulate or via college/university. The college/university is and online portal is in complete access of the French consulate. The government guides completely the students from choosing the university/college till getting the visa, with the help of this online portal. Government of French is now providing Residence permit to the students for their convenience.

Students had to get themselves registered to the Immigration within 30 days of their arrival to France. This process will undertake the students from medical examination to validate visa.